Swan Boat is a social multiplayer exergame to enhance treadmill running experiences. It targets the tedious nature of running on a treadmill, by making the experience fun through collaborative social interaction and immersive game play. I have designed and implemented the game and supporting platform, including hardware and software.
- Related Publications
- Taiwoo Park, Uichin Lee, Scott I. MacKenzie, Miri Moon, Inseok Hwang, Junehwa Song. “Human Factors of Speed-based Exergame Controllers“, in Proceedings of ACM CHI 2014, Toronto, Canada, April, 2014. (Honorable Mention Award).
- Taiwoo Park, Uichin Lee, Bupjae Lee, Haechan Lee, Sanghun Son, Seokyoung Song, Junehwa Song, “ExerSync: Facilitating Interpersonal Synchrony in Social Exergames“, in Proceedings of ACM CSCW 2013. San Antonio, TX, February, 2013.
- Taiwoo Park, Chungkuk Yoo, Sungwon Peter Choe, Byunglim Park, Junehwa Song, “Transforming Solitary Exercises into Social Exergames“, in Proceedings of ACM CSCW 2012. Seattle, WA, February, 2012.
- Miru Ahn, Sungjun Kwon, Byunglim Park, Kyungmin Cho, Sungwon Peter Choe, Sooho Cho, Inseok Hwang, Hyukjae jang, Taiwoo Park, Jaesang Park, Yunseok Rhee, Junehwa Song, “Exertainer: An Interactive Entertainment System for Pervasive Running Applications“, in Proceedings of UbiComp 2009 Video, Orlando, USA, October 2009.
- Miru Ahn, Sungjun Kwon, Byunglim Park, Sungwon Peter Choe, Taiwoo Park, Sooho Cho, Jaesang Park, Yunseok Rhee, Junehwa Song, “Swan Boat: Pervasive Social Game to Enhance Treadmill Running“, in Proceedings of ACM Multimedia 2009 Technical Demonstrations, Beijing, China, September 2009.